Looking for the best overseas education consultants services in Chennai- Study abroad with UNIK guides students to get a wiser academic decision.we provides end to end services that include from the admission process till pre-departure guidance.UNIK fulfills your abroad education dream and helps students to achieve their ambitions.
Trusted Overseas Education Consultants Services in Chennai
UNIK is trust-worthy and genuine which provides the best overseas education consultants services in Chennai. We provide you true and most relevant information about various things about studying abroad. There are important factors that students need to think about before making a big decision. We do our best in overseas education consultants services in Chennai. Think about the following:
- Quality education
- Good economy
- Affordable destination.
10 Best Overseas Education Consultants services in Chennai
UNIK has trained counselors, they will interact with students to know about their academic decision, professional life, and give guidance to choose the right career path. The best overseas education consultants services in Chennai are provided by UNIK are as follows:
- Career Counseling – Briefly explain about all specialized courses which have good scope.
- Course Selection – Based on students’ educational background and preferred country, we will provide all possible course options with its Tuition fee.
- University selection – Assist them with a good ranking University and at an affordable tuition fee.
- Admission Process– Our admission team helps the student to prepare all the documents which are required for the admission process such as Statement of Purpose(SOP), Letter of Recommendation ( LOR), Medium of Instruction (MOI),etc..
- Scholarship Guidance – Guide them to get the scholarship from the university based on academic reports and rarely based on need.
- Loan Assistance – There are many Nationalised banks offering loans up to 100% such as HDFC, Axis, Bank of Baroda, State bank of India, Avanse, Auxilo.So we will assist the students to get the education loan easily.
- Exam and Coaching – We provide Free IELTS coaching for the students who are processing with us.
- Visa Guidance – Visa procedure is an important part so we will completely guide for visa documentation, visa filing, Visa interview, etc…
- Pre Departure – A pre-departure session which helps you to completely know about local transportation, do’s and don’ts of the country, about part times jobs, etc..
7 Benefits of Overseas Education:
- Studying abroad will make you self reliant, confident, and helps you to make your own decisions.
- Studying abroad is a challenge and it’s a life-changing experience that leads you to discover a good career and fulfilled life.
- This changes your life and you will experience new cultures, interact with people from different countries.
- The best about studying abroad is that students can selectively choose subjects that they are interested in their own way- Area of specialization
- Get graduated from a famed institution and get a worldly recognized degree.
- It’s a great opportunity to learn new languages.
- The education system which gives more importance to self-study, practical knowledge, and research ideas.
Scholarships to Study Abroad
Usually, students are interested in overseas education but they are worried about the Tuition fee, living cost, and the expenditure over there. There are 100+ scholarships to study abroad options available. The categories are mentioned below
- Merit based scholarships.
- Region specific Scholarships
- Country specific scholarships
- Subject based scholarships
- Other scholarships
Top Education Countries and Courses
|The United States of America||All Engineering Courses|
Information Technology and computer science.
List of countries for Overseas Education
- Study in Australia.
- Study in USA
- Study in UK
- Study in Canada
- Study in Singapore
- Study in Europe.
Study in Australia
Australia is an English speaking country which is in 3rd place in the world to provide education for international students. It is known for its high-quality education and reputed Universities.
Scholarship options are available for International students. Students can manage their expenses through paid internships. The cost of living in Australia is less when compared to the USA and the UK. The various programs which include
- Diploma courses
- Advanced Diploma courses
- Certification courses
- Bachelor degree
- Master degree
- Research courses
Study in USA
The United States of America ( USA) is known for its Top-ranked Universities and Academic excellence. 41% of the world’s top universities are in the USA. Yeah, Students worry about the cost of study and cost of living but the US universities offer various scholarships based on good academic score.US Universities offer Associate’s degree , Undergraduate and Masters. Eligibility test requirements are
- IELTS ( for bachelors and masters degree)
- GRE ( Masters and Ph.D. programs)
- GMAT ( MBA programs)
- SAT ( any Bachelor degree programs)
Study in UK
The higher standard of education is given by UK universities. To build your future and to boost your career UK university degree certificates will be a rock foundation. The tuition fee in UK Universities varies from £10000 to £20000 which is based on the ranking of the university. The Interesting part is there are some universities they accept without IELTS.
During the course, the students are permitted to work 20 hours per week. The most popular postgraduate courses with a paid internship for International students are mentioned below
- MS in computing / Information Technology.
- Law courses
- Engineering courses with different fields.
Study in Canada
Canada is one of the best countries in the world for internationally recognized education and lowest university tuition fee among English speaking countries. The cost of living is affordable when compared to the USA, UK, and Australia.
Permanent residency option is available in Canada ie, Canada permits students to live in the country even after graduation for up to 3 years. Students can secure a job at that period of time and you can apply for a permanent residency visa.
3 types of degrees offered by the Canadian education system bachelors, masters, and doctorate degrees.
Study in Singapore
Singapore education is well developed and they are extremely maintaining high standards of learning and teaching. There is no language barrier for Indian students because English is spoken widely.
A degree from Singapore is valued globally. Depends on courses and universities the tuition fees varies but then compared to private universities, the public universities charge lower tuition fees.
There are many scholarships available for international students.
Study in Europe
|Countries||Benefits||Tuition fee ranges||Specialized courses|
|France||1.Apply without IELTS.|
2.100% visa success rate.
3.2 Years PSW.
4. World ranking business schools are here
5. 6 months of paid internship.
6.part time jobs available
|Starts from 9 lakhs||For management and business studies|
|switzerland||1.Apply with or without IELTS.|
2.Visa access to all schengen countries
3.English speaking country.
|Average fee starts from 10-12 lakhs||Field of pharma, technology and design.|
|Germany||1.get access to schengen countries|
2.IELTS required with min band score of 6.5
3.Part time jobs available.
4. German Language is a key requirement.
|Minimum fee starts around 10 lakhs||Field of Automation,Engineering|
|Ireland||1.English speaking country.|
2.Part time jobs available.
3.2 years PSW.
4.IELTS required for top universities
|Fee starts from 10-12 lakhs||Fields of pharma,Aviation and Information Technology like Big data and Data Analytics.|
2. Visa access to all 26 schengen countries.
|Fee starts from 5 lakhs- 10 lakhs||All undergraduate and postgraduate courses available|
|Poland||1.IELTS not required.|
2.low cost of living.
|Fee starts from 2-4lakhs||Finance , engineering and medicine|
|Latvia||1.apply without IELTS|
2.1 year PSW
|Fee starts from 2-4 lakhs||Best for Engineering and IT|
|Lithuania||1.apply without IELTS|
2.low cost of living
|Fee starts from 2-4 lakhs||All UG and PG courses available|
|Netherlands||1.IELTS or TOEFL required|
2.work while you study.
|Fee starts from 8 lakhs and above||All diploma, UG , PG, Doctorate courses available|
|Malta||1.English speaking country.|
2. IELTS not required.
3.low cost of living.
4.access to all Schengen countries.
|Average fee starts from 4-8 lakhs||Engineering , business and all master degrees available.|
Part time Jobs in Abroad
Countries like the USA , UK , Canada , Australia and Newzealand allow students to work 20 hours per week during the course time and during holidays they can work full time.
Each country will pay the minimum wages to the part time workers .For USA its USD 7.25/ hour ,UK its £6.15/ hour , In australia its ASD 14.31/hour . Students should know how to balance their education as well as part time work.
Study Abroad After 12th
Students planning to study abroad have multiple options after their higher secondary graduation. Students have various options like Diploma courses, Advanced Diploma courses, 2-year certification courses, Bachelor’s degrees. Designing, Journalism, Accounting -these are courses they have great scope.
Free Education in Europe
Free education in Europe is that students have to pay a minimum amount of tuition fee and you can receive your scholarships if you are eligible for it. The cost of living should be covered by the student. Students can work up to 20hours / per week which is based on the country. You can receive a world-class education with free of cost. Countries offering free education are
- Germany ( Very few Universities).
What are the exams required for overseas Education?
Most common exam Required to study abroad are
- IELTS-The International English Language Testing System( IELTS) is an English language proficiency test. This is required to get admission in UK, Australia, Newzealand, Canada, and the USA. It’s valid for up to 2 years.
- TOEFL-Test of English as a Foreign Language which is required for non- English speaking Natives. This is valid for up to 2 years. This exam is accepted in the USA and Canada.UK universities do not accept TOEFL scores.
- GMAT – Graduate Management Admission Test is required to get admission for graduate Business administration Programs.
- GRE- Graduate Record Examination which covers Analytical writing, quantitative reasoning, and verbal reasoning. Required for MBA and specialized master’s degrees.
- SAT- Scholastic Aptitude Test. This is widely used for college admissions in the USA.
UNIK overseas education consultants services in Chennai -we have a professional counseling team that is always ready to help you with your overseas education process. The best foreign education consultants always understand the student’s desires and guide them on the right path. Feel free to contact us and we provide overseas education consultants services in Chennai and our extended support will be always with our students.