Reason to Choose Study in Europe :::
Europe is one of the seven continents which includes 50 countries in total. These 50 countries use 28 currencies as the medium of transaction. The most commonly used currency in Europe is the Euro. Europe is one of the sophisticated nations with high multiculturism and diversity in ethnic groups.
Study in Europe is referred to as the highly established and of the best quality standards. Therefore, a majority of the European countries focuses their entire sources on education and career specificities. Education in Europe is free for the eligible and merit candidates. Our UNIK team of European Education consultant at Chennai would be able to support all those who are willing to study in Europe.
WHY STUDY IN EUROPE
- Study in Europe is a cosmopolitan continent with well-established education, occupation, and opportunities.
- World’s best educational institution belongs to Europe.
- Europe has been a pillar of its strength in Business, Science, Engineering and Literary fields.
- The cost of living is predominantly much feasible and pocket-friendly
- Education is free for all eligible students internationally.
- The students can avail paid internships. They can even opt for jobs while studying at any selected University.
- There is a project named as ERASMUS (European Community Action Scheme for the Mobility of University Students). It’s established by European Union benefitting the students to participate in student exchange programs.
- The basic requirements for applying to Universities in Europe differs according to the Universities selected by aspiring students. UNIK Global Services team assures our complete assistance to detail all the required information for their education in European countries.
- Those students who are willing to study in Europe require Schengen Visa. The countries which are included are Austria, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Iceland, Norway, and Switzerland.
- Though the aspirants have UK Visa yet they have to apply for Schengen Visa to travel in Europe.
- If the student is planning to study in Europe for more than 90 days, they will have to apply for the residence permit.
- Usually, Student Visa is received within a month.
The details regarding applying for Visa will be updated by our efficient team at UNIK. APPLY NOW
|1. American College, Dublin|
|2. Athlone Institute of Technology|
|3. Burgundy School of Business|
|4. Cavalry Italian Design School|
|5. Cesar Ritz Colleges|
|6. Champagne School of Management|
|7. Clermont Graduate School of Management|
|8. Cork Institute of Technology|
|9. Culinary Institute Switzerland (CIS)|
|10. Dublin Business School|
|11. Dublin City University|
|12. Dundalk Institute of Technology(DKIT)|
|13. Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne, Switzerland|
|14. EM Strasbourg Business School|
|15. Esigelec – Graduate School of Engineering|
|16. European Business Institute|
|17. European University|
|18. Glion Institute of Higher Education|
|19. Heidelberg University, Germany|
|20. Hotel & Tourism Mgmt. Institute (HTMI)|
|21. Hotel Institute Montreux|
|22. International Hotel And Tourism Training Institute(IHTTI)|
|23. Karolinska Institute, Sweden Stockholm|
|24. La Rochelle Business School|
|25. Le Cordon Bleu|
|26. Les Roches International School of Hotel Management|
|27. Lund University|
|28. Normandy Business School|
|29. Novancia Business School, Paris|
|30. Passerelle world 13 Grande Ecoles|
|31. Pierre and Marie Curie University, France|
|32. Rouen Business School|
|33. Swiss Hotel Management School|
|34. The Swiss College of Hospitality Management|
|35. University of Amsterdam, Netherlands|
|36. University of Copenhagen, Denmark|
|37. University of Munich, Germany.|