Reason to Choose Study in Australia
Study in New Zealand is a small country with less pollution. Due to its global recognition and excellence in the quality of the education it is has become the first choice for international students. New Zealand is offering international students with a safe learning place. The environment is green, clean, uncrowded with less population and lots of open spaces.
The expense in Study in New Zealand is much less compared to other major destinations of the international students. As its education is supported by the Integrated education system which makes the students an easy transition to the next level of education.
Why choose us
- World class education
- Qualification is recognized globally
- Excellent migration opportunities for students
- Easy entry requirements compared to other countries
- Low cost for studying and living
- Student-friendly cities
- The country with beautiful landscape and good weather condition.
- Attested copies of mark sheet of X, XII, Graduate degree
- English proficiency score card e.g.: IELTS, TOEFL
- Standardized test e.g.: GMAT, GRE if needed
- Statement of purpose (SOP)
- Two academic references
- Two references from employers (if applicable)
- Other certificates and achievements of Extracurricular activities
STUDENT VISA FOR NEW ZEALAND
New Zealand Student Visa is also named as the Fee-Paying Student Visa. Here those international students who are willing to study in New Zealand should be studying the full-time course as mentioned in the Visa
- They are allowed to do part-time work for 20 hours in a week according to the Visa conditions
- After arriving in New Zealand, the student need to apply for entry permission
- Identification proof
- Proof of the course intended to study
- Travel and Health Insurance
- Proof of the sponsorship and the financial assistance during the study
- Health certificates need to be produced which includes Chest X-ray Certificate and a General Medical certificate, depending on the duration of course.
- Character certificate stating no criminal records.
- English proficiency test scores.
- University of Auckland
- University of Otago
- Massey University
- University of Canterbury
- Victoria University of Wellington
- University of Waikato
- Auckland University of Technology
- Lincoln University, New Zealand.