Reason to Choose Study in Australia :::
Study in Australia is a young country with a lot of opportunities. It is also placed in the third position after the US and UK, for those who are desiring to pursue their international studies. Many students opt for Study in Australia because of their friendly people, cultural diversity, high standard of living and high-quality education.
Australian degree holders are most sought after by employers in the international market because of the quality of the education they provide. The education system is regulated by the Australian government throughout the country to maintain a high standard. And UNIK Global Consultancy Provide Free IELTS For Students.
WHY STUDY IN AUSTRALIA
- With good infrastructure and facilities, Australia has World class universities.
- Australia provides a state of art facility with a high standard of education
- Comparing to other developed countries Australia has a very competitive cost for tuition and living
- International students are allowed to work 20 hours per week
- There is a demand in all sector for the skilled workers
- The living standard of Australia is among the highest in the world
Study in Australia
- Attested mark sheet copies of X, XII, & Graduate Degree (if applicable)
- English Language Proficiency Scorecard of IELTS or TOEFL
- According to the courses Mandatory Standardised tests score to be provided.
For Example GRE, SAT, GMAT, etc in the specified programs
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Passport sized photographs
- Two academic references
- Work experience letter if applicable
- Portfolio to be given in case of Art, Design, and Architecture courses
- Average tuition fee per year
- Student Visa in Australia is named as Student Visa (Subclass 500) which allows the particular student to complete the tenure of their studies in the selected Universities with much ease.
- Overseas Student Health Cover(OSHC) must be maintained by the students who are willing to study in Australia.
- Usually, the processing of the Visa depends upon the stream in which the student has applied for; School sector, Vocational courses, Higher studies, etc.
- In order to enroll for Australian Visa, the course must be registered on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions & Courses for Overseas Students(CRICOS). They require a Confirmation of Enrollment(CoE) for each selected course.
- GTE (Genuine Temporary Entrant) requirement is mandatory for all student visa applicants to Australia.
- Proof of English Language Proficiency.
- Evidence of Financial Assistance.
- The Student Visa applicants can also opt to study ELICOS (English Language Intensive Course for Overseas Students) in Australia.
The amount and the details for the application of Student Visa will be updated and assured by our efficient Australian Education consultant of UNIK Global Services based at Chennai. Those ambitious candidates can approach our desk without any hesitance to obtain all the necessary information hassle-free.
|1. The University of New South Wales|
|2. The University of Sydney|
|3. Monash University|
|4. The University of Melbourne|
|5. The University of Queensland|
|6. The Australian National University|
|7. The University of Adelaide|
|8. RMIT University|
|9. Macquarie University|
|10. The University of Western Australia|
|11. Curtin University|
|12. Queensland University of Technology|
|13. University of Technology, Sydney|
|14. Deakin University|
|15. University of Wollongong|
|16. Griffith University|
|17. La Trobe University|
|18. The University of Newcastle|
|19. University of South Australia|
|20. University of Tasmania|
|21. Swinburne University of Technology|
|22. Charles Sturt University|
|23. Flinders University|
|24. Western Sydney University|
|25. James Cook University|
|26. University of New England, Australia|
|27. Edith Cowan University|
|28. University of Southern Queensland|
|29. Murdoch University|
|30. University of Canberra|
|31. Victoria University|
|31. Australian Catholic University|
|32. Federation University Australia|
|33. Central Queensland University|
|34. Southern Cross University|
|35. Bond University|
|36. University of the Sunshine Coast|
|37. Charles Darwin University|
|38. The University of Notre Dame Australia|