Reason to Study in USA
“The United States or the United States of America is considered to be the developed nation having the largest economy among the First World countries. The United States is regarded as the home to diverse culture, tradition and ethnic groups.”
“Every year thousands of people visit and study in USA for various purposes like employment, tourism and higher education. The United States has been highly flexible, rendering the best quality, and exceedingly resourceful in the field of education. UNIK Global Serviceswill help the students to pursue their specified programs study in USA with affluence.”
Why choose us
WHY STUDY IN USA
- The democratic country with highly established in the political, cultural and educational field.
- World’s Top-ranking institutions and the universities belong to USA.
- US educational certificates have an exceptional international reputation.
- Universities are the portal for cultural diversity.
- Flexibility in an Educational system in USA provides ample opportunities as well as helps in specialization in desired programs.
- Wider career prospects in the field of technology, research, and training.
- Various financial assistance in the form of Financial aid, Scholarships and Fee waiver is given for the international students.
- Easily accessible from various parts of the world.
- The student should carry the proof of the English Proficiency Tests i.e. IELTS and TOEFL.
- Mandatory Standardised tests need to be appealed according to the courses applied for. For Example GRE, SAT, GMAT, etc in the specified programs
- Certificate for the Statement of Purpose(SOP)
- Affidavit of the financial statements to show the evidence of their Financial assistance.
- Applications in the USA are generally dispersed during the time period of January/February; August/September; April/May; and December. So, the applicants could avail the opportunity according to the requirement.
- All the specified and other entry requirements would vary according to the Universities selected.
At UNIK Global Services, all the detailed and comprehensive information will be produced without much chaos. Our consultant in Chennai will comprehend all the queries and clarifications.
- he selected University would send a document called the I-20 form, which is the application for Student Visa. It is also named as F-1 Visa in the USA.
- The application form is sent across by the University, confirms that the applicant is accepted by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service(USCIS). The student should fill the application form properly without any flaws.
- Under the regulations for non-immigrant students, Visas could be issued up to 120 days before the date updated in the I-20 form.
At UNIK Global Services the applicant can get the entire details for applying for Visa. Thus, they can be assured with complete assistance throughout the entire process.
US Universities in comparison to other countries provide a wider area of curriculum Finance, Administration, Arts, Literature, Computing, Media, and Communication, etc. Each of the aspiring candidates can pursue any field and its innovative methods of academics to succeed with excellence. Our UNIK team at Chennai branch would comprehend all the queries and clarifications during the procedure.
LIST OF UNIVERSITIES IN USA
1. Academy of Art University
2. Arkansas State University
3. Ashland University
4. Auburn Institute of Montgomery
5. Barry University
6. Bellevue University
7. Bowling Green State University
8. Bradley University
9. California Baptist University
10. California Lutheran University
11. California State University Channel Islands
12. City University of Seattle
13. California State University East Bay
14. California State University – San Marconis
15. Chatham University
16. Colorado State University
17. Coker College
18. Dallas Baptist University
19. Drury University
20. Eastern Connecticut State University
21. Embry-riddle Aeronautical University
22. Elms College
23. Fairleigh Dickinson University
24. Florida Institute of Technology
25. Florida International University
26. Full Sail University
27. Grand Valley State University
28. Gannon University
29. Golden Gate University
30. Grand Canyon University
31. Hamline University
32. Henderson State University
33. Herzing University
34. Hult International Business School
35. Indiana Institute of Technology
36. James Madison University
37. Johnson and Wales University
- What is visa management process in the US?
- What is the application process for the US universities?
- What are the exams required for studying in the US?
- What are the part time job opportunities available to students’ studying in the US?
- What are the skills shortages in the US?
- Which are the emerging sectors in the US?
- What are the popular courses in the US?
What is visa management process in the US?
Visa process is the most important one that should be concentrated by the studying wishing to study abroad. The USA is not an exception for this. Visa process should be started immediately after receiving the offer letter. It demands the submission of all financial documents. The 160 form sent by the university should be filled by the candidate. In addition, service fees should also be paid to a particular university. Once done the candidate is supposed to face the US embassy for an interview. This process also demands biometric evidence.
What is the application process for the US universities?
The applications for the USA universities are available online. These applications can be easily downloaded. On filling it send the application form to enrollment advisor who can help the candidate in the process. The enrollment advisors are available in your home country.
The application form should be sent with the following supporting documents:
- Bank statements to prove your financial eligibility
- Certificate of any English language test preferred by the university to prove your language proficiency
- Passport for identification
- A student essay
What are the exams required for studying in the US?
Most of the US universities ask for SAT score. This test consists of writing, critical reading and mathematical calculation. 2400 is the maximum score for this test. The fee to be paid for this test is US $105. This test can be taken many numbers of times and the highest score can be sent to the university.
This exam can be taken by both graduate and undergraduate students aiming to study abroad. The exam tests the speaking, reading, listening and writing skills of the candidate. The maximum score for this exam is 120.
GMAT otherwise known as A graduate management exam is demanded by most of the business schools worldwide. This exam tests your skills in English language, mathematics, analytical skills and logical skills. The maximum score for this test is 800.
This test is needed by most of the non-business schools abroad. This exams tests your verbal skills, quantitative reasoning skills and analytical skills. The maximum point for this exam is 340.
What are the part time job opportunities available to students’ studying in the US?
Indian students moving to the USA for higher studies rely on part time job to support their financial requirements. In the USA international students can enjoy plethora of part time jobs. The most popular part time jobs available in the USA are:
- Library monitor
- Teaching assistant
- Tour guide
- Peer tutor
- Academic department assistant
- Campus tech support
- Production Assistant
- University book store assistant
- Baby sitter
The part time jobs mentioned above can yield a better income for students. Moreover the student can be more comfortable with these jobs and will get ample time for their studies.
What are the skills shortages in the US?
Many corporate in the US fail to identify the skilled candidates in local talent pool which increases the opportunity of international students to get placed in the US with handsome salary. Following are the industries that demands skills: computer system analysts, computer network architects, web developers, software engineers, human resource and training specialists, mechanical engineers, sales representatives, market research analysts, marketing specialists, auditors, accountants, and line managers in retail sales.
Which are the emerging sectors in the US?
Following are the emerging sectors in the US:
- Computer systems design
- Building services
- Civil engineering
- Trade contractors
- Professional services
- Scientific services
- Technical services
- Management services
What are the popular courses in the US?
Though there are many sectors the following are considered as the popular courses in the USA:
America is famous for its technological advancement. A recent research states that more than 62% of international students are enrolled in engineering courses in the US universities. The US universities offer plenty of options in engineering sector.
Computer science and information technology:
Most of the US universities are considered as the world’s best one. International students prefer to study computer science and information technology in the US universities to gather a better practical knowledge on it. Here students are encouraged to involve in projects where they can gain maximum knowledge from business tycoons.
Students pursuing this course from reputed universities in the USA can hold higher position in any of the organization worldwide. This course increases you skill in mining data which would help to achieve business goals. Student who successfully completes this course from any of the US universities are given red carpet welcome by global employers.
This course is available as bachelor degree and a two year pre-pharmacy course. On completion of this course, the candidate can get into jobs yielding high returns. They can be placed in fields like oncology, drug development, cardiology, healthcare, management science, etc.
Business courses provided in the US universities are career-driven. A business degree from any of the US universities highlights your profile among thousands of others due to the quality of education provided by the US universities.