Education Loan For Abroad Studies
Seeking higher education is a matter of a good amount of financial assistance. In order to provide the required amount, several banks lend educational loans to students. UNIK Global Services has a complete list of various sources and programmes which could be a helping hand to have monetary assistance. We have a good list of the banks whom we have tied up offering Educational loans at affordable rates. Our team would provide you with detailed instructions and guidance for availing of those loans. Therefore, the entire process will be ease and hassle-free.
The students need to have comprehensive data of the required financial assistance required for their studies
- Complete tuition fees
- Expenses for examination, laboratory, library, and other related charges.
- Incidentals charges of books required equipment, uniform, etc.
- Cost of caution money, refundable, non-refundable deposits, etc.
- Cost of Stay and travel expenses.
Admission Procedure in a Nutshell
UNIK Global Services will support and mentor the entire process of applying for Educational Loan without much confusion.
In order to apply for an educational loan, the student must have got admission in overseas as well as carry the offer letter. To obtain financial assistance from the lender, the applicant should provide collateral properties as the guarantee or any earning member with payslip as a guarantor.
The applicant should have to fill up the application form for loan assistance. The documents required should be enclosed along with the application. The bank suggested will further process the loan by checking the details of the student background as well as the co-borrower credibility. Usually, the bank provides an interest rate pf ranging between 12% to 15% for educational loans. But it does depend upon various factors like loan amount, the creditworthiness of the guarantor, economic background of students, etc.
It is a detailed process which is conducted at the bank end wherein they can deny or sanction the loan at the end. On sanction of loan, a promissory note is needed to be signed by the applicant. The bank will then disburse the loan on completion of the formalities.
Apart from offline loan applications, currently we have several banks which also provide online loan applications. UNIK Global Services assure the assistance throughout the process till the end and content our students.
Documents Required for Study Abroad Education Loan
- Admission letter or the offer letter from the University selected
- Mark sheets of the educational certificates and scorecards of qualifying tests appeared
- Completed Application form with all the details
- Proof of Date of Birth Certificate.
- Photo Identification Proof (Passport, Pan Card, Driving Licence, Voter Id, Govt/Defence Card)
- Address Proof for both permanent and temporary residence addresses
- Copies of Foreign exchange permit or Student visa for overseas education.
- Two passport sized photographs
- Bank statements of the borrower and the co-borrower
- Income Tax assessment of two years.
Our team at UNIK Global Services are well versed and qualified as well as highly dedicated who could offer you the best and reliable service for getting the loan for your education.