VISA Process to Study Abroad :::
Applying for VISA is the next once your admission is confirmed by the university. We at UNIK Global Services assist you in all ways of getting your VISA.
Getting your VISA to approve depends on numerous factors listed below :::
- Admission offer
- The intention of your study in overseas
- English proficiency
- Fitness level
- Financial status
- Educational qualification
- Work experience
- Family income proof etc.
And the final step is the VISA interview. Students should sit for VISA interview. Visa Interview is a formal interaction with the VISA officer.
In UNIK global services we help the students in filling the visa form, applying to the embassy. Visa process will vary from country to country. Each country has a unique visa process. Our team of expert consultants with years of experience will make the tough process into an easiest one. Our team updated with latest Visa form, form filling procedure, the latest development in immigration policy, legal documents required for the visa process as per countries visa checklist.
We will also provide training to students for Visa interview. We arrange many mock interviews for students with Visa experts to mentally prepare the student for the real visa interview.
Here we listed out few major countries Visa Process :::
1. US – After receiving I-20 which confirms that the student is accepted into the university. The student has to apply for the F-1 visa. Which allows the student to study in the US. Students have to pay Visa fee and SEVIS fee while applying for VISA.
2. UK – To get UK visa, the student has to clear the Tier 4 Point –based system. The student must have at least 40 points to get the student visa.
3. Australia – Student has to apply to the Australian consulate 12 weeks prior to the course commencing. Our expert counselors will guide you in getting the type of Visa you need to apply based on your course.
4. Canada – Applying for Canada visa you need to submit a lot of documents which include Academic records, passport, passport size photographs, fees receipt, medical report, financial documents, work experience, test scores, and scholarships if any. Canada student visa is also referred to as Study permit.
5. France – Students should apply through Campus France, the country’s official agency for higher education and international students.
Our success rate in getting Visa is high. We will make your dream come true.